Wednesday 3 September 2014

My Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Collection


Colours left to right: 20, 09, 103, 107 
The Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks are by far my favourite drugstore lipsticks, I think I almost prefer them over higher end brands, almost! They last so long, have awesome pigment and smell pretty good too. I've shown these in a couple of my Instagram posts before but I wanted to write this post because I've never fully explained how awesome they are!

Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss
20: If I ever want a bright pink lip, this is the lipstick I'll always choose. The colour is really bright and intense and perfect for nights out and during the spring and summer time. It feels really smooth on your lips and plenty of pigment. There's no shimmer but it's not matte.

09: This is my most recent lipstick purchase and can't wait to wear it more! It's quite similar to the matte 107 shade but not quite as dark and isn't matte. 09 is a blue-toned red shade and would compliment cool toned skins very well. The consistency is very creamy and smells amazing so you don't have to worry about people smelling weird smelling lipsticks (not that people would be smelling yours lips though? That came out weird!)

Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss
103: I just recently bought this shade and it's a really nice but different shade of pink. It's the most natural colour that I have out of the Rimmel lipsticks but still gives a nice pop of colour to your lips. I wear this to work quite a lot and the colour lasts a really long time. This shade would suit every skin tone because it's not too neutral but not too bright.

107: This was my first lipstick that was matte and I instantly fell in love! I bought it in the middle of autumn this year and it has definitely been my staple lipstick this winter. It's a beautiful plum/berry shade and the colour is really intense and dark if you wear a couple of layers which I find awesome for the night time but when I wear it during the day I only put one coat on. The only downside to this lipstick is that it can feel really dry on your lips so I usually put a bit of lip balm on underneath before putting it on. 

What Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks are your favourites? Is there one that I need to try?

- Emily xx    

1 comment: