Wednesday 1 October 2014

The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Range

The Wild Argan Oil range from the Body Shop is one of the newest range to hit the shelves in Australia, and I finally got my hands on them! From the Atlas Mountains in Morocco the argan nuts are hand-picked and hand-cracked to be infused into this amazing range. The oil is Community Fair Trade meaning it provides women in Morocco with a fair and regular income helping them take care of their families and live a better life. The argan oil is extra-nourishing for your skin and will leave it feeling soft and moisturised for hours.

The range includes: body scrub, shower gel, body lotion, body butter, radiant oil, bubble bath, solid oil, solid oil lip balm and even a loofah! Although I wanted to buy everything I'm on a bit of a budget and thought I'd only buy a few things to make sure I 100% loved the products. I eventually decided on three products.

Firstly, the shower gel. I'm always on the hunt for a shower gel that leaves the scent on my body after drying off and I finally found an amazing one! I pour a small amount onto my loofah and it lathers up really well and I'm ready to clean my body. You can use this in the bath as well which I haven't done yet so I'm super excited to try that!



Next is the body butter. My skin feels really soft and smooth hours after applying it. Since it is a body butter it keeps my pro-to-dryness areas of my body moisturised and they never feel dry now. After using other body butters I am finding this one is richer than the others.


Last but not least is my personal favourite, the Solid Lip Oil. I always apply this at night before I go to bed and I wake up the next morning with my lips feeling super soft. I've never had a lip balm that is this moisturising and long-lasting so this has quickly become one of my favourite products ever.

Have you tried the Wild Argan Oil range yet? What's your favourite product?

- Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment