Monday 17 November 2014

Stila In The Light Palette




Yes, I finally bought it! The Stila In The Light palette, and I'm in love! It comes with 10 eyeshadows and also a Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Damsel. I did a little research and found that the eyeliner itself is worth $26 and the whole palette was $52 so I think it's pretty good value. The eyeliner is reallllly creamy and is completely smudgeproof, perfect for using in the waterline. I've used at least one of the eyeshadows everyday since I bought it because it's suitable for day or night time makeup. The eyeshadows blend easily and are really pigmented. They are all perfect for every skin tone and suitable for any eye colour. 

The eyeshadows included are: 
Bare - matte ivory
Kitten - shimmery nude pink
Bliss - matte beige pink (my favourite from the whole palette!)
Sunset - shimmery pink
Sandstone - matte chocolate brown
Bubbly - pale gold shimmer
Gilded Gold - shimmery golden brown
Luster - dark aubergine with gold shimmer
Night Sky - shimmery blue
Ebony - black

You will definitely see this feature in my future Youtube videos! 
- Emily xx

1 comment: